The Florida Bar Health Law and Tax sections invite attorneys to the 10th annual session of “Representing the Physician.” The 2015 session will focus on protecting physicians and medical practices from liability and other diseases. It is designed for experienced practitioners who represent physicians in transactional and other matters. This is an advanced level course eligible for 9 CLE credits. Broad and Cassel Partner Lester Perling will be speaking at the event, which will take place on Friday, January 16 from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. at the Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel (1617 S.E. 17th St., Fort Lauderdale).
Presentation topics will focus on:
- Bad faith letters and medical malpractice defense issues
- The ABCs of privacy and security for physician practices
- Ethical and practical considerations for representing physicians
- Recent congressional developments
- Physicians and the False Claims Act
- Medicare and Medicaid
- And more.
Early-bird Registration: $225 Health Law/Tax Section Members; $255 Non-Section Members (includes lunch)
Please click here to register.