We are pleased to announce that 44 of Broad and Cassel’s attorneys have been included in The Best Lawyers in America® 2016. Additionally, six attorneys were named a “Lawyer of the Year” in their respective specialty areas.
Only one attorney in each practice area in each region is named a “Lawyer of the Year,” and most notably, Broad and Cassel attorneys took home the “Lawyer of the Year” designation in Health Care Law for three metro areas in Florida. These recognitions are just the latest in a series that further position Broad and Cassel as a health care law powerhouse across the state and country.
Broad and Cassel attorneys named a “Lawyer of the Year” include:
- Partner Michael Bittman for Health Care Law in Orlando
- Boca Raton Managing Partner Jeffrey Deutch for Real Estate Law
- Partner Lester Perling for Health Care Law in Fort Lauderdale
- Of Counsel Emery H. Rosenbluth, Jr., for Bet-the-Company Litigation in Orlando
- Partner Mike Segal for Health Care Law in Miami
- Partner Michael Wilson for Litigation – Construction in Orlando
Please visit this page for a full listing of Broad and Cassel attorneys who were selected for recognition among The Best Lawyers in America 2016.