Broad and Cassel has once again received recognition by prominent legal guide Chambers USA: A Guide to America’s Leading Business Lawyers, the only legal directory to rank law firms and individual attorneys. In total, the 2016 edition highlights 23 Broad and Cassel attorneys as leaders in their respective fields, while the firm is listed as among the best in seven practice areas.
The firm’s nationally recognized Health Law Practice Group received top honors within Florida — ranking seven individual attorneys in addition to the group’s collective Band One ranking, the highest ranking awarded by Chambers USA. The group’s leading attorneys, Gabriel L. Imperato and Mike Segal, also received national recognition in their respective areas of practice, ranking among the best in the country.
The following Broad and Cassel health law attorneys have been recognized as “Leaders in their Field” in Chambers USA 2016:
- Michael Bittman, Healthcare (Florida)
- Gabriel L. Imperato, Healthcare (Florida); Healthcare: Regulatory & Litigation (Nationwide)
- Lester Perling, Healthcare (Florida)
- Douglas Mannheimer, Healthcare (Florida)
- Stephanie Russo, Healthcare (Florida)
- Mike Segal, Healthcare (Florida); Healthcare: Transactional (Nationwide)
- Stephen Siegel, Healthcare (Florida)
Please visit this page for the full list of Broad and Cassel ranked attorneys and practice areas.