Statewide law firm Broad and Cassel today announced 16 firm attorneys have been recognized by their peers for their legal expertise in Florida Trend Magazine’s Florida Legal Elite 2016 published in July.
Firm Chairman C. David Brown, II and West Palm Beach Managing Partner Patricia Lebow join a select few being inducted into the 2016 Hall of Fame – a group of attorneys who have been consistently ranked in the top tier in Legal Elite voting over the years. Two Broad and Cassel attorneys also were named Up and Comers.
The following Broad and Cassel attorneys were honored as Florida Legal Elite:
- Scott D. Knapp, Partner
- Daniel S. Newman, Partner
- Jon Sale, Of Counsel (Hall of Fame)
- Christopher Staller, Partner (Up and Comer)
- Jayne Weintraub, Of Counsel
- Robert Alfert, Jr., Partner
- Jacqueline Best, Of Counsel
- C. David Brown, II, Chairman (Hall of Fame 2016 Inductee)
- Roman Petra, Of Counsel
- Stacey Prince-Troutman, Senior Counsel
- Michael J. Niles, Associate (Up and Comer)
West Palm Beach
- Kristin Ahr, Of Counsel
- Steven Ellison, Partner
- Patricia Lebow, Managing Partner (Hall of Fame 2016 Inductee)
- Jacqueline S. Miller, Of Counsel
- Carl V. Romano, Partner
Less than two percent of active Florida Bar members who practice in Florida were chosen for the Florida Legal Elite 2016 listing. Many of Broad and Cassel’s attorneys have been honored as Florida Legal Elite in the past and have been recognized countless times for their legal prowess and knowledge in their field.
In-state members of The Florida Bar nominated Florida Legal Elite 2016 honorees. Members were surveyed to name lawyers whom they hold in the highest regard. A panel of past Legal Elite lawyers representing different practice areas and cities across the state also reviewed the selection process and the list of finalists.